Pagina's

zondag 4 oktober 2009

About Janneke

My name is Janneke Staaks and I work at the University Library of the University of Amsterdam. I’m a subject librarian for the fields: Psychology, Anthropology, Education and Child Development. I’m 33 years old and live in Amsterdam.

You can find my contact information and more over here: http://home.medewerker.uva.nl/j.p.c.staaks/

If you’d like to follow me on twitter:
@jstaaks: My personal account. I tend to twitter (in Dutch) about various topics which include the library, (e-)learning, lots of science and personal stuff.

My interests involve the subjects that I manage but also my library world and everything that goes with it. I have a soft spot for information literacy but like to expand my knowledge as far as I possibly can. The main reason why I blog is because I like using a blog as a notebook to keep track of everything I learn. Getting feedback is a bonus.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten